Here at the Lakeshore House, we LOVE Appalachian Trail hikers!! There is nothing better than being part of helping you complete your goals on the trail! Effective 2/12/2021, we will resume offering full lodging services now that Covid-19 has become seemingly more manageable! Please contact us if you have questions we haven’t answered on this page.
A few important details:
- We are close to the trail and offer a free shuttle service to get you started or round you up.
- All services are right around us as needed.
- We are clean, uncomplicated and authentic.
- Our hostel is friendly to hikers. You are welcome here (your dog is too if they’re also friendly)!
- Our rooms fill up fast – think about calling ahead.
- Reservations are required (sadly) during these crazy Covid-19 times…
- We have a large screen TV for those “must see” sporting events.
Thank you to all hikers of the Class of 2019!!
I am truly blessed to have met everyone who walked through the door and became a part of our little place here…. Please, please send summit photos!! WELCOME CLASS OF 2021, YEE HAW!!